Joel Marquez Rodriguez
- The Law Offices of Joel Rodriguez
Joel Rodriguez is a trial lawyer, practicing in multiple areas of civil law, prosecuting and defending complex cases from pre-suit through trial and appeal. His trial practice is focused primarily on complex business litigation and commercial contract disputes, complex divorce cases including custody litigation and modification of decrees, partnership litigation, fiduciary duty litigation and personal injury litigation, including professional malpractice and catastrophic injury matters.
Noteworthy results include negotiating large settlements involving physical injuries resulting from professional and/or corporate negligence, as well as numerous favorable judgments and settlements in other civil matters involving complex business, insurance and family law.
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.) - 2004
- St. Mary's University, San Antonio, Texas
- BBA - 05/2001
- Supreme Court of Texas, 2005
- Pro Bono Honors Program South Texas College of Law
- Family Law, Divorce, Custody, Asset Division, Premarital Agreements, and Child Support
- Criminal Law, DWI, Drug Possession, Assault, MTR, and All Federal Cases
- Business and Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Construction and DTPA Litigation